Text Book Blog (Entry 2): Should I do chemo?

This chain is after many weeks of deliberation and conversation and prayers of whether or not to do chemotherapy.  My surgeon and oncologist did not 'agree' w/the approach and i was struggling so!

11/16/17
Hmmmmm....need 3rd opinion

I reached to Roswell and Cancer Centers of America

Yes, good.

11/17/18
What time and date for Roswell Center, is that spelled right?

Waiting for confirmation but date 11/22 next Wednesday.  Yes spelled right.

Just got off the phone with Roswell...have my appt wed at 12:45p.  Its all in gods hands. I reached out to both the dr offices that need to send medical records before i could be seen and thanked those $12 hour employees for such a quick turn around.  i think they thought i was calling to complain...god is good.

11/21/17
Prayers for encouragement please, feeling some anxiety today about tm.  Even as i write this it makes no sense.  Enemy is at work.  Love you.

That is normal my friend.  Remember negative thoughts are carried into our physical body and cause aliments.  only goodness belongs in our beings.  kick the devil out of the car door!  we will get through one day at a time.  and we will come out the other side.  Hang on! Perhaps do some yoga stretches with deep breathing to release anxiousness?  It helps me.

Ok thank you

11/22/17 (Roswell consultation for whether to do chemo or not...)

we got this, this is Gods plan and i trust n believe it is for good.  love you

When i think about all of the steps you have taken and the path that God has led you down through the years all towards His love and faith. I am so amazed and thankful.  Meeting (x names) all to guide and support you.  It's beautiful when we can step back from a distance and witness.

he has place you by my side

yes it was already written

Also the 'yoga women' they have led you right to Roswell to ease your indecision.

how grateful i am, its all part of praise to Him.  Praise is progress, complain you remain (joyce).

Ah Yes!  Go with God today.  Is your blonde hair angel going w/you?

Yes he is, he is in the drivers seat...

A new meaning of 'Gods speed'..

hee hee

11/24/17 @ 3:14pm

Doing chemo.

alright.  how are you doing? you can call me anytime.

As i lie down to try and rest my mind settles on u my strength is with you.  I know these holidays are yet another point of difficulty.  Please know that while i navigate this 'season' of trial my heart is always with you.   We both have so much to be grateful for.  All my love.

ah yes, this Season.  And we will be enriched with faith, strength and purpose throughout and on the other side.  you continue to amaze me.  I love you too.

11/23/17
Balling.  Like a cowboy playing.  Every time i fall i get backup n cinch my saddle up!!!

Atta Girl!! Lets find joy in this special day of Thanks.  Love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"On the Radio"

"A Lesson From Forestry"

"Connected to Her"