"Text Book" Blog (Entry 1) Start: Waiting Results from Ultrasound


Text Book E1: Thanks for joining "Text Book Blogs" - the first entry is right after ultrasound revealed a large tumor on my right ovary...here we go!



Are you doing ok? Breathing?

Called Dr. today since i haven't heard from the referral office yet (obgyn).  She said she'd follow up.  I was suppose to have an expedited appt.  So feeling poorly but OK.   Started getting pains again but nothing like the last two 'incidents'.  When i get worried, i pray or just repeat "Jesus" my BFF told me to do that.  Love You.

I love you & stay strong.

Sure.

Obgyn office called today.  Going to hospital today to have blood work to screen for cancer...n once results they will call me...may be next week.

Ok that makes sense to do the least invasive work ups first.  They didn't offer any more information? 

Not at this time, just that it was a procedure n the dr had reviewed my ultrasound.  Its okay, Its okay. Testing for markers CA125 & HE4.

I can talk a little bit later today...

I'm ok going outside for moment then back to work then I'll run in and get blood work done.  Crap, i know its fine just scary need to gather my peace.

Lets relax as much as possible and put your trust in God's hands.

Yes, Yes.  So funny i had an emotional day yesterday too....just missing my mom, its been so long since I have seen her, I know she is with me but i miss my mom (I am ok don't need you to fix that i just settled there for a moment or two...I think its many reasons n now this...I am ok). Love u

Good Girl.  I am very proud of you, stay strong and know she is with you and you are surrounded by love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"On the Radio"

"A Lesson From Forestry"

"Connected to Her"